Dr. Jon Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Levine?

AWESOME!!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I have had a mysterious swelling condition that has continually progressed for 10 years. I even went to the Mayo clinic and received no relevant help.The first appointment with Dr. Levine, he took time to explain things he believed were and were not possible causes of my condition. He offered to investigate and follow through with his theory concerning my issues. I am so very inspired and grateful to find a physician who is willing to take the time to truly seek to understand my mystery and I pray his efforts will lead to a cure for me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Levine.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

I am a retired nurse and when I was first referred to Dr. Levine, I had such a hang up over having to go on insulin that he was just the right person I needed. He spent over an hour with me on that first appointment talking to me, teaching me that I was able to say yes to insulin and that was over 20 years ago. He is definitely the best around.

Awesome

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Levine is a wonderful doctor. I feel totally confident under his care. He makes me feel totally at ease. He cares about his patients to the extreme.

Posted on July 5th, 2017