Dr. Jon H Lischke Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jon H Lischke?

The best GYN/Internist in all of San Diego

I have been a patient of Dr. Lischke's for over 25 years -- even when I relocated to S. America for 5 years he was there for me when I had questions and doubts about medical care in a foreign country. He was also invaluable when my husband had quite a few serious medical issues, in that he was always there to help me procure the best care for my husband - always went the extra mile. His expertise, excellent bedside manner and his calm and assuring demeanor make you feel like you are a patient and not just a number - these are very important qualities that you do not find often anymore. I've had my own share of medical issues in all these years and alsohad surgery performed by Dr. Lischke for a medical condition - his patience in explaining my options was very helpful and operative in making my final decision. He is one of a kind - they don't make doctors like him anymore.

I was having severe pain. Both my daughters are patients of Dr. Lischke and they encouraged me to see him. I drove 60 miles to see him and am so glad I did. He is a very proactive dr. He is kind, concerned and really listens. He took the time to fully understand my situation and diligently addressed it. You can tell he is very knowledgeable. His assistant Jill is awesome. They are very responsive to concerns and they return calls promptly. I have decided to drive the 60 miles for all my gynecological needs.

Caryn

I needed to see a Dr. immediately due to a large tumor and the staff at Dr. Lischke's office was able to get me an appt. within a week of calling. The office was recommended by my sister. Dr. Lischke spoke with my husband and I to start, making me feel comfortable, then we headed into the exam room. He an his staff organized a surgery immediately (within a few days) and it all went without a hitch. He came in once a day and called later in the day to make sure I was comfortable and my status. Very pleasant experience for a not so pleasant event. He left all the parts intact that he was able to on our request and follow up has been relaxed and easy to deal with. Thanks to Dr. Lischke and the staff at IGO!!

Dr. Lischke has been my doctor since I moved to San Diego and I was 23...I am now 50...he is the best anyone could ever ask for...on top of it all his nurse, Jill, is the greatest. My daughter, Amanda, now goes to him when she is in town from college. Thank you!!!Susan