Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon M Macnaughton
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Macnaughton is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center. Dr. Macnaughton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Wonderful Dr. Replaced dads knee and a partial for me. Excellent man and Dr. Highly recommend. Latest technology also.
Dr Macnaughton has seen me For both my knees and both my shoulders.He has operated on my shoulder and did a parcial knee replacement with great success on both.Np Katrina is the best and Very profesional and is right on point with What has been wrong with me. Np nathan Thinks he knows it all and i refuse to see him period.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Macnaughton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKnoxville Athletic Injury Center, 10810 Parkside Dr Ste 109, Knoxville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon M Macnaughton in this video.
Dr. Jon M Macnaughton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.