Dr. Jon G Mclennan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon G Mclennan?

Dr. McLennan performed arthroscopic knee surgery for me back in 1981 and my knee was better than it was initially. He has moved his practice some 300 miles away, but I will go back to him for my pending surgery now.

I am truly blessed to have Dr. McLennan as my surgeon. He did a fantastic job reconstructing my foot after a horrible accident on a horse. It has healed beautifully and i am extremely happy with the outcome. If you are looking for a surgeon who takes his time to give you the best care, Dr. McLennan is your guy.

Dr. Mclennan took the time to carefully listen to me and my concerns. He was great at explaining my condition and options of treatment. If your looking for quality care, i highly recommend Dr. McLennan.

Surgery on Knee

I would absolutely recommend this Dr. to anyone. He was wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable, spends the time to explain your problem and did an excellent surgery on my knee, which has been problem free. He uses the latest medical knowledge in the field to assist with the healing process. He was fantastic.

I would recommend Dr. McLennan. He is thorough in his examination and diagnosis. His bedside manner is the best of almost any doctor I have been to.

I am a college athlete and Dr Mclennan was very understanding about my need to get better and provided me with alternative options besides surgery.

First doctor whose spent a fair amount of time explaining my knee problem to me and providing me with information about surgery.

Dr. Mclennan was very professional and took the time to carefully evaluate my situation and provided me with a plan to recovery. I had been to 3 other orthopedic surgeons who did not take the time to listen to me or correctly diagnose the problem. Dr. Mclennan was the first to give me hope that my problem could be resolved.