Dr. Jon C Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon C Nichols?

Excellent Care - Excellent Caregiver!

Dr Nichols is an excellent doctor. He took such good care of my daughter with ulcerative colitis, I chose him as my doctor when it came time to do my colonoscopy. He is excellent.

Take Time

He didn't take the time to examine me; instead, he scheduled a colonoscopy and EKG, which he said was fine. He blamed my condition on the prescribed medication and surgeries, which I felt was an insult to the doctors treating me, and who knew more about the condition. Since he missed a hernia, I had to go into emergency surgery soon after the appt with him. Completely disappointment in someone so highly recommended. A hernia should be easy for a GI Specialist of his caliber to diagnose and it would have saved me and my family a great deal of pain. I believe he is a nice man, but he simply needs to treat his patients better.

My husband has seen Dr. Nichols for a number of years for ulcerative colitis and we have been very pleased with his care.

Frankly, if i ever have to see a gastro doctor again and I can't find another one in this state or anywhere else in the US I will sooner go to a 3rd world country than ever enter his office again! Truly the most condescending doctor I have ever had the misfortune of ever being in the presence of, bar none. If he talks to all of his patients with the same attitude he gave me I'd be shocked if when you call for an appointment they don't ask, "When can you be here"? The only reason I gave him a 1 (one) for bedside manner is simply because they don't let you give a 0 (zero or minus 1) or I certainly would have.

A more timely, thorough assessment would have identfied the cancer earlier. When asked for further tests, was told that the 2 years ago upper and lower GI testsshould be recent enough.They weren't.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Nichols. He honors your time by not making you wait a long time to see him and is very good about taking time with you during your appointment to answer your questions. He seems to genuinely care about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. Great follow up and staff as well!

Dr. Jon C Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.