Dr. Jon S Portnoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon S Portnoff?

A Compassionate Doctor

I have found Dr. Portnoff to be a very compassionate doctor who is accessible and knowledgeable. I am glad I found him, as I was looking for a good cardiologist.

Excellent

Dr. Portnoff gave me a pacemaker. This worked great when my heart beat was very erratic it is now perfect. The real fix was when he referred me to a dr in Santa Rosa when my heart was non stop going way too fast. They gave me a heart radio frequency ablasion and all is now perfect. No complaints about Dr. Portnoff, who really cares about his patients.

patient

He would be a great doctor if he did not have a reputation of being an old guy going after young girls.....just because he has a degree does not make him a wise man....

Dr. Jon S Portnoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ukiah, CA.