Dr. Jon D Pruett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon D Pruett?

Very helpful in a time of need

Dr. Pruett and his office worked my husband in during his lunch hour to help him with a very painful infection of the skin on his nose. He patiently examined my husband while listening to his concerns, drained the infection, treated him with medication and saw him three days later to monitor his progress. My husband was a new person by the end of the week. I wanted to express my appreciation for treating us so well and effectively treating our condition!

My experience with Dr. Jon Pruett was excellent

Good doc!

A good doc. He helped me as well as my mom with several nagging skin problems. Seemed like he cared and like he wanted to help. Definently recommend Dr. Pruett.

Paula

Dr Pruett has been a kind, caring and effective doctor for me! I have been a challenging patient in many respects and am thankful to have a dermatologist willing to really spend time and effort to help me. I would recommend Dr Pruett to anyone!

Great Experience

Kind, caring, efficient, effective...my medical problem treated and solved. I would recommend Dr. Pruett with confidence to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

I would recomend him to anyone who needs his professional help. He is the best.

*Highly Recommend Dr. Pruett

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Pruett. He was the third doctor I had seen for a stubbon skin condition. He actually listened to my sort of long history, created a plan of treatment and explained it to me...within one month and two return visits, my condition was basically gone! I very much appreciate his help.

Not Recommended

Very unhelpful. Awful bedside manner. Tried to force medicines on me that I was unsure about. Didn't smile once either time I went to him. Does not come across as confident. Was very stubborn and treated me like I was a child when I asked questions about the acne medicine he wanted to put me on. Not at all what I'm looking for in a doctor. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time, but I'll be finding a new dermatologist.

saw Dr. Jon Pruett, and he was terrific.

I saw Dr. Jon Pruett, and he was terrific. The staff was wonderful, too. I had an early morning appointment, there was little wait, and they saw me quickly and efficiently. I was given specific instructions on what I needed to do to heal quickly and avoid scarring, and it worked like a dream. It was worth the drive from Dallas. The offices are also really cool.

OUTSTANDING

Definitely one of the best. I had a bad experience with another dermatologist who charged an arm and a leg and never fixed my issue. dr.pruett did a great job. problem solved!