Dr. Jon Radnothy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Radnothy?

Worst Knee Doctor in the state of Florida

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Worst knee replacement ever. Would have been 100% better off if I had never had it replaced. Go to Him at your own Peril!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Jon is an exceptional ortho-surgeon whom I would recommend to anyone.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

From A to Z, the personalized attention and treatment offered by doc and his entire staff, was among the finest examples of what people who are hurting would hope to receive from the medical community .

Knee problem

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Very thorough in describing procedure to fix diagnoses of knee problem

Posted on July 5th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Radnothy and his staff was amazing! He spent quality time explaining my injury and treatment plan. He is informative, very personable and honest about the best options. The rehab staff was a pleasure to work with. They push you to do your best and make it a fun, lighthearted environment. I love Dr. Radnothy and have recommended him and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family!

thankful for Dr. Radnothy and his staff

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I broke my ankle in a very strange way and Dr. Radnothy was at the hospital doing surgery when they brought me in. He did such a great job. I had to go to another PT because of insurance, but they were fine with that. The staff was patient and kind. I will need a slight bit more surgery to remove the hardware, but they have been very helpful in what that will entail. I am very thankful that I had Dr. Radnothy during this trying time.

Partial Knee Replacement

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Wonderful example of a "people person" doctor. Makes patient feel at ease immediately! Great "bedside manners. Would recommend to anyone!!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr. Radnothy and his office staff are so friendly, and really made me feel at home while in their office. Dr. Radnothy was so informative, and we enjoyed that he really went above and beyond at addressing our concerns prior to my surgery. He really does spend alot of time with his patients and covers everything, so that I knew what to expect before, during and after my surgery. Although there was a bit of a wait to see the Dr., it was well worth the wait, I feel confident that I have chosen Dr. Radnothy to complete my surgery. I would recommend their office to anyone who is considering an orthopaedic surgery

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Dr. Radnothy performed surgery on my leg 20 years ago when I was in an auto accident and I've recovered so well from it, no pain, I have full mobility, he's a great, caring and compassionate doctor, not too many around like him.

Great Ortho!

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Radnothy and staff are wonderful medical providers. Dr. Radnothy is a great doctor with a bedside manner that is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone requiring any of the services he or his office staff have to offer.Dr. Radnothy genuinely cares about his patient's well being and has never forced any unwanted/unnecessary procedures or services upon me or any other patient that I know.

GREAT OFFICE STAFF AND PHYSICIANS.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I totally disagree with the last statement on Dr. Radnothy. I too needed surgery, but the Surgery Center was offered as an option not a must. It was actually cheaper for me to utilize the Surgery Center instead of the hospital. The staff called, verified my benefits and told me what it would cost me to go to the surgery center vs the hospital. I also needed therapy on my shoulder. I again, was told I could go to his facility or go to an outside facility. The Physical Therapy staff at his office was by far the best I have ever encountered, and I have encountered many. I feel like Dr. Radnothy, his Physician Assistants and his entire staff go out of their way to treat you with the utmost respect and care and would recommend their office without reservation.

GREAT DOCTOR