Dr. Jon F Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon F Robinson?

Ego: Plenty Skills: Not so much

An egotistical man who admits that he "..is just a bone doctor" so he can't be expected to know or be accountable for spot major infection or to properly close an incision.

I was taken in as soon as I finished my paperwork. It was an emergency appointment as I had broken my ankle that morning. He clearly explained what would happen today and what would happen with the surgery. He allowed my husband to be a part of the process. The surgery was quick, and he visited with us afterward and even got us a photo as a souvenir.

Doctor who doesn't doctor

I saw Dr Jon Robinson 20 months ago for a torn meniscus and swollen Achilles at my ankle. The diagnosed the meniscus but blew me off about my swollen ankle. I think if he had taken this issue serious at the time I would not be having so much trouble with it today. He was in such a rush to get thru his appointment he doesn't make for a good doctor. I will not use him again.

excellent care

Dr. Robinson took great care of my foot fracture. Thanks to him I'm back to sports. His staff and office were also very caring and attentive to my needs. Great job all around.

peroneal tendon graphs and ligamenet repair

I have nothing but positive comments about Dr Robinson and the staff at Bridger Orthopedic. I felt well attended to by their competent staff. He spent personal time with me. I was not sent to his PA. He returned every call. I had an involved and difficult procedure and made a better than expected recovery. 6 years later I am experiencing an active athletic lifestyle that I thought would be much more diminished due to my injury. In full confidence I can recommend Dr Robinson for your foot and ankle orthopedic care.