Dr. Jon Rumohr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Rumohr?

Bladder Cancer is Now Gone.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr. Rumohr ordered the appropriate tests to be able to give a quantitative diagnosis. He set forth a treatment plan that involved surgery and a six week immunology treatment. Dr. Rumohr took the time to explain to me, the pro's and con's of this treatment plan. He took the time and the preperation to allow me to read his text book on the topic. Surgery was scheduled rapidly and treatment was started as soon as I was confermed to be healed. All of my interaction with staff and the doctor were positive and encouraging. My stay at Flagstaff Medical Center was the best hospital experience I have ever had. It is essential a positive outlook be maintained durring all cancer treatment. This was easy to do with the encouragement of the doctor and the staff.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I was happy with my experience. Only downside is they wouldn't bill my insurance and also did not send all my insurance info to lab and surgi center. It ended up being a pain for me to deal with.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Fantastic doctor just all around great Very compasionate and understanding highly recomend him

An amazing doctor .

Posted on August 27th, 2013

An amazing doctor . He performed three operations on my husband . He had a kidney stone called a Stag Horn . It had grown very large. Doctor Rumohr saved my husband's kidney . Thanks to this amazing doctor my husband can go back to living a normal life.

Dr. Rumohr is Great!

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I had received a shocking diagnosis from another urologist that I had bladder cancer before he had even performed a biopsy. Granted, I realize that you can sometimes tell by the way a tumor looks if it is cancer or not, but I definitely wanted a second opinion. My friend had a similar problem last year and went to Kelsey Seybold and her tumor was benign. When I explained my situation when calling to set up an appointment with Dr. Rumohr's office they got me right in. I saw Dr. Rumohr on a Thursday and we did the surgery on Monday. It was an easy and stress free experience. Dr. Rumohr & the staff at the outpatient clinic at St. Lukes were awesome. They assured that I was comfortable and explained every step of every procedure they did on me. Dr. Ruhmor was very thorough and I was so impressed that he called me that evening at home to check on me & see how I was doing! Praying for a great biopsy result, but no matter what the outcome, I feel I am in excellent care with Dr. Rumohr in my corner!

Posted on October 7th, 2017