Dr. Jon Siems Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jon Siems?

RUN - ENER AT YOUR OWN RISK BEWARE OF JON SIEMS

Posted on November 6th, 2017

This docor is a total Fraud. He has many many lawsuits against him and how and why he gets away with still practing is beyond me. Please if your a Medicare patient make a complaint to them. Make a complaint to the California and Las Vegas Medical boards. He has already been up against them in Vegas once for gross negelience. Why his license isn't pulled is a good question. I know he has been buying his way out of a lot of these situations but it is going to catch up with him sooner then he thinks. He has to be stopped. If you area victim of the Monster pls. write to me at smithannoy@gmail.com I will write you back and give you a phone no. He blinded me in one eye on catarack surgery. Plus did other multi things to me. Will explain latter. Attorney Diane Albini in San Fancisco got a civil suit on him in appeals court reversed in her favor. because this doc. has doc's lie on the stand for him and hires attorneys to try and stop you. It takes a very smart attorney to go up against this slick willy. Donot have any kind of surgerys with this man . Don't go to his office . Ignore his phony sales pitch he's a world renowed doc. He isnot . He is a FRAUD. And he's abusive.

Eye sight better before surgery

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

I had Lasiks and now cannot see mid range - he said "you can't have it all - wear readers to see - when I said then I should not have had the surgery - he walked out of the room- I regret letting this man touch my eyes.

Couldn't be happier

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Siems performed my Lasik vision correction 13 years ago, and I've had no complications and have had perfect vision since. Very professional, courteous, and efficient.

Could not get any better!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

It has been about 3 years since my laser surgery with Dr. Siems but I can honestly say that he is one of the most professional, personable and just all around together man I have ever met. Very impressed .

Posted on April 30th, 2016

Dr Siems did cataract surgery. Cannot believe how seamless it was. Good experience.

Posted on November 15th, 2015

Great doctor great care great surgery am very happy with care and continued followup

Amazing staff and Doctors!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

It's been years..but the Siems staff are top notch in Nevada. I had a corneal transplant and intacs. Everything was great! Even to this day. Thanks Doc!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Overall office visits was very nice, staff very nice and polite, Doctor is was very courtesy, I was disappointed that I didn't received Glasses to protect my eyes after the surgery not even a patch.... had some problem in my right eyes that has to be resolved... Overall experience Good to Fair. Would I recommend... probably not.

Monovision patient

Posted on August 30th, 2014

I had a great experience..!! Each and everyone of the staff was very professional...! Dr. Siems was the best!! He gave me what I wanted I don't need reading glasses anymore I am so excited..!!(: The only thing is monovision might not be for everybody it takes time patience and the right attitude I am two weeks out and I will write another review in the next 30 days so far so good very happy.. I have 2020 vision.. Gets better and better every day...

BEST decision EVER!

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Ok guys I have read some of the reviews on this site and I can't believe what I'm reading. After many years of considering Lasik surgery I did my homework and shopped a few different Lasik centers before picking Dr Siems and his amazing support staff and let me tell you I couldn't be happier with my decision and outcome. I went to three different offices and after the gimmicks and pricing sheets I was present I often felt like I was at a car dealership picking out options. At Dr Siems office they presented me with only two options and that was it! It was simple, did I want traditional lasik surgery or custom? None of this add on stuff about special testing for dryness, plugs, DNA testing, life time warranties, ect. (Which if you look at the price of the procedures it looks like they have up-charged for that stuff in advance) Also life time warranty my butt! Read your contract carefully the other place was still charging me if I needed anything else done later done the road or if I didn't do all my follow ups within a certain time frame it would void out my warranty. Really! At Siems it clearly stated the price of needing anything done down the road and the counselor even reviewed that with me. I don't know what everyone is complaining about when it clearly tells you in your consent paperwork. THANK YOU Dr Siems and to your amazing support staff. I had my surgery done for over a year now and prior to that I couldn't even read the big E on the eye chart. Thanks to you I can proudly say I now see 20/20 and I cried when I had the restriction taken off my driver license.

Honestly, VERY impressed...

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Hey guys, Not sure why there are so many single star ratings for this practice?! ...I've been to a few Lasik centers & this was BY FAR the best experience I've had. Dr. Siems & his staff were professional & went above & beyond to make my experience perfect. Save your time & your health. When it comes to your eye sight, go see this guy!

patient

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Freedom from years of hassling with glasses & contacts PRICELESS!! I am so thankful Dr. Siems had the confidence & expertise to create a vision I never knew existed. The surgery was quick and painless. Dr. Siems and his staff were courteous and personable and made me feel so comfortable I knew I was in the right place and in the best care. Thank you Dr. Siems for my visual freedom!!! I highly recommend Siems Lasik