Dr. Jon Sivoravong Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jon Sivoravong?

Posted on March 20th, 2009

Here I had been informed in 1998 that I had severe COPD and emphysema in the later stages. I have been hospitalized for this 12 times and once with a collapsed lung. He insinuated I was suffering from hypochondria and I could work but I have tried and can not pass a physical. I have a severe problem with fragrances they send me to the hospital so I can not work with the public. I use a hospital mask to go grocery shopping.

Posted on May 5th, 2015