Dr. Jon Stanford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Stanford?

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Loved him!

IF there was a .5, he would receive it

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I expect more of those in the medical profession now than I ever have in the past, mainly due to my taking more control of my medical issues and being a very active advocate for friends and family with theirs. I find Dr. Stanford to be rather rude with an inability to listen to the patient or the patient's advocate. Perhaps he is an excellent surgeon, but if I cannot pass beyond the threshold, I won't be resting on a table for anything. My advice to him is learning to become an active listener and recognize the FACT that no matter what the situation, customer service is STILL a requirement no matter what the profession.

Retired

Posted on June 21st, 2013

He became my Dr. because he was on call the night I came into the emergency room needing surgery.He explained my options and that was the beginning of a five year surgical relationship, he saved my life that night and for that I thank him.He has left my area and is practicing in another state now. I wish he was still here because I need more surgery and would feel more comfortable if he were my surgeon.

Posted on November 5th, 2016