Have you seen Jon K Stern?

about office, no good, wet clinc for my winnie dog is 7 levels above this doctor office ..

I m not happy with this office at all. Doctors as doctors probably know the business but customer service is bottom of bottom. Believe me, the customer service from wet-clinic for my dachshund Wiki is 7 level above.

my sister's friend recommonded D. Stern to me. I had a DARK brown sun mark and a spot on nose from a nose ring i had (marks on face) I was at first unpleased with my sun mark bc I didn't see a scab like I was told I would c..(i'm a impatient person) my skin was a tad dry so I thought nothing was even done to sun mark..Doc told me it would be completely gone and I underestimated him. FYI It's completely gone! This doc is amazing...only six days after I was so more than happy with my results:) The doc, as well as, his staff are very kind:) 2thumbs up!!!

Have been a patient of Dr. Stern's for over thirty years and have always received excellent care. Staff always courteous with wait time reasonable and customary.

Jon K Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.