Dr. Jon T Vu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jon T Vu?

Dr Vu and staff

After three years I was dismissed suddenly and provided zero care to transition to a new dr. My urine test came back clean and their reasoning was inconsistent urinalysis. I have to add that on numerous occasions when I had their urinalysis tests there were urine samples left in the restroom by previous patients. I have to wonder how they keep them separate, as their process is unlike any other I've seen. I've been disabled since Nineteen years of age and on pain management for 17 years. This is the first time I had such a bad experience with a Specialist. Their contract states if dismissed, they provide 30-60 days care (can't remember which) so the patient can transition and emergency care after that time period. They refused to give me an appointment and provided zero care for me. They wouldn't even return calls. Zero professionalism!

In the hustle to see more patients the old timers no longer get to see Dr. Vu. We only see his nurse. That's very tragic. I'm now looking for a new doctor that will actually see me face to face to face. I feel like this office has gotten too big and now the wonderful doctor that saved my life no longer cares if I die in his office. I should have seen this coming but I expected more from him. My health is secondary to the almighty dollar it appears. I'd gladly pay more if that meant I could see my Dr. not just his busy nurse. All good things come to an end. It was very to know you. You'll be missed greatly.

Dr. Vu is personable and knows how to help his patients. He does not simply spend 2-3 minutes and send you on your way. He gets to the issue and finds away to ease the patient. My family doctor recommended him and I have not been disappointed. His NP is also great. She is friendly, knowledgeable and spends time with you during your appointments. The front staff are also friendly and helpful.

I need pain management for the rest of my life most of my internal organs have hardened and don't move freely Dr Vu has been a very concerned Dr over what has happened to me and makes sure that I am taken care of

The Dr. Vu Fan Club

He's legit (he knows his medicine) and he's a genuine lifesaver! I just saw a note saying he wasn't taking new patients making me so grateful I can call and make an appointment. I've watched his practice grow over the past five years. He's one of the few in his field that has an in office surgical suite. If injections are recommended you don't have to go anywhere else.

Just one word best pain management dr

Love the facility and the staff. Wonderful physician

OMG! I so appreciate Dr. Vu's services. I was having aching pain up & down my hips & legs, couldn't sleep well, & had fallen twice. Dr. Vu gave me sacroiliac & performanis injections & I feel like a new person!!! My pain is gone, I'm sleeping well now, & have had no further falls! Thanks, Dr. Vu!!!

Caring Dr. who talks to you AND listens!

Dr. Vu was most professional & knowledgable at my initial visit. He had reviewed my records so I didn't have to go over my entire history with him. He saw me promptly in the Southlake office, answered all of my questions about the services available there, and recommended additional testing and suggested possible procedures only after evaluating my condition and listening to my concerns. The office staff at this office was very friendly & put me at ease right away. Everyone seemed totally patient oriented. As a cancer survivor, I was nervous about finding new healthcare providers after our move to the DFW area. At least I've found one part of my "team" that I know I'll be keeping.

The Best

Dr. Vu was recommended by my mother in law, who also happens to be a RN. I had been suffering pain for almost a year in my neck and shoulder, been through two other doctors, physical therapy, and basically was told that I would just have to learn to live with it. Dr. Vu was a miracle. He listened to me, gave me a thorough examination, and explained my options. He and his staff are helpful and pleasant, they really make you feel like your health is their number one priority.

The best man for the job

If your dealing with cronic or acute pain you really should give Dr. Vu a call. He actually cares and wants to relieve your misery so you can go back to living your life.

disappointment

would not recommend dr vu... did not seem genuine or sympathetic, office staff rude, could not diagnose my problem b/c he probably did not even look at my MRI, no solution provided for my pain except pain meds b/c he said it would go away by itself in 6-8 weeks but it is 8 months later and i found a dr who cares enough to fix the 2 herniated discs in my back.