Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jon M Wardner has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Inept, rude, unethical and worst of all a liar. Tells insurance companies what they want to hear not the actual facts of the patients case. Facts that are documented by hospital, radiology, other physicians and therapist. If you have an options do not go to this doctor, you will be sorely disappointed.
Dr. Wardner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jon M Wardner accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, 5333 McAuley Dr Rm 2009, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon M Wardner in this video.
Dr. Jon M Wardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.