Dr. Jon Whisler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Whisler?

Dr. Whisler is the best doctor anywhere! He has been professional, and always gives an accurate diagnosis. He takes a lot of time with his patients and shows incredible concern. He has extensive knowledge. His follow-up is also excellent! If you are lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Whisler, you will be blessed you found him.

Great Doc!

Have seen Dr. Whisler for years. He's kind, thorough and really listens. He always comes in, sits down and takes the time to talk with me. I really appreciate Dr. Whisler's experience and compassion. I have recommended Dr. Whisler to friends and family and all have been extremely happy with the quality of care they received.

We took my son to see Dr. Whisler and we have never been so disappointed in the quality care that we received. Dr. Whisler while knowledgeable about orthopedics was in such a hurry to finish with us that we had to follow him out of the office to get our questions answered. He was insensitive to our needs as parents and to the information that was provided to us about my son's dignosis. I would not recommend him to anyone. Wewill be seeking treatment elsewhere.

Dr. Jon Whisler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.