Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon P Younger
Dr. Jon P Younger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Younger is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center Ballard Campus, Tacoma General Hospital and Overlake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon P Younger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Younger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Jon P Younger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish - First Hill, 747 Broadway, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon P Younger in this video.
Dr. Jon P Younger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.