Dr. Jonah Odim Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jonah Odim?

He has a questionable past at a hospital in Canada

I would stay away from this guy.

former patient

He skipped out on my surgery so he could watch a robotic surgery at UCLA. He left me in pre op for twelve hours. When a new date was set for the surgery he performed two unrequeted surgerys and failed to due the one requested. He pulled the lead out for my defribulator causing me seven years of pain and still it hurts every day. My leg has been swollen for the same amount of time. I can only wear one type of shoe with velcro closures because of the constant swelling. Would be better off with no surgery rather Odim's screw up. Always contemplating suicide due to the pain.booze and pain pills help a little.I WOULDN'T LET HIM OPERATE ON MY WORST ENEMY.