Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonas Lichty
Dr. Jonas Lichty, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and General Practice. Dr. Lichty is affiliated with Kansas Medical Center Llc and Wesley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonas Lichty has the following 3 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Implants
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I am happy they worked us in the same day as a referral. I just feel Dr Litchy had no bed side manner. He came in saw my kid said yep and walked out. I felt like I was a a nuisance on him. Then the day of the procedure I got the vibe he didn't want to be there and had better things to do. Probably won't go back.
I was happy that they could get me right in to get my tooth extracted and remove the cement that had filled up a hole in my jaw. I was extremely upset about the rudeness of his nurse placing my IV tossing things around and being rude to me because I asked her to place it in a different area since just a few weeks before that a different nurse had blown that vein and I still had bruising and pain in that area. Makes me wonder how much they bad talked me after I was under anesthesia and unaware of what they were saying. When I had my follow up appointment it was very evident that his experience and expertise in the dentistry field is very poor! My main concern after this extraction was the infection in my jaw and the condition of my other teeth. He was very dismissive about ALL my questions and concerns. His exact words were if the "referring dentist says the other teeth are fine than they're fine". He was more concerned on stepping on other dentists toes than being thorough with proper oral care/treatments concerning the rest of my mouth. Referring me back to my regular dentist to pay for another visit which he will then refer me out to an oral surgeon again to care for the other teeth now causing me multiple copays and bills. I have worked in the medical field for 18yrs taking care of people and have gone through extensive training in sepsis and infection/infection control (along with many other health conditions) which Dr. Jonas clearly does not know nor care about! For my health and safety I WILL NEVER RETURN to his office!!
Dr. Lichty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kansas Medical Center Llc
Wesley Medical Center
9 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jonas Lichty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonas Lichty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.