Dr Jonas Matzon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Jonas Matzon?

Arthritis of finger and wrist

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Dr gave me shot in wrist and told me if I chose surgery on finger to remove cyst and arthritis, there was no guarantees they wouldn't come back.

Very Good!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr. Matzon was very professional and listened intently. He was very gentle, as well. My trigger finger felt perfectly normal after about two weeks just as he predicted. I am very pleased and will certainly recommend Rothman Institute to others.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Terrific doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Dr. Matzoh was fabulous! He listened to my needs and was very comforting! My wrist was severely broken and after surgery it was back to normal!

Great doctor and surgeon.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Told me the absolute truth about my condition and surgery. Did not sugar coat it as far as pain and recovery. Right now I am on target for healing ( 3 months). Answered all my questions (and I had a lot of them). I recommend him highly.

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. Matzon has a wonderful way of communicating and listening and I am so pleased with the tremendous way my index finger looks...it's straight! Great job.

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Fantastic surgeon. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Matzon - he is very knowledgeable and caring. I do not feel like I am one of his "cases" he makes me feel like I am his only patient.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

very informative doctor explained everything knew what to expect great experience

Dual Carpal Tunnel Surgery

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Matzon did a great job on both hands for my Carpal tunnel surgery. I had a little pain and within weeks I was back to normal activities. I would recommend him to anyone that is needing Hand Surgery or Orthopedic surgery

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Matzon was wonderful. This was my 3rd finger operated on for the same condition. I am so glad that I switched to Dr. Matzon and Rothman. It was the best result of all 3 operations. He told me that I would most likely not need a skin graft when he operated. That was something that my last doctor said was needed. I did not need the graft. He was so pleasant and courteous, he answered all my questions. He actually took me early for my last appointment. He also came in once when I was with the therapist to check my stitches. I have already recommended him to 2 people, one of which is my brother who has the same condition. Excellent doctor! Loved him!

Satisfied Patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr Matson went above and beyond to make sure that all of the steps to making my injuries better were taken. All of my questions were answered and the surgeries went without any issues.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Matson was very gentle and kind, I felt confidence in him from the first time I met him. The surgery went well and I am feeling much better. I would recommend him to anyone. He is truly a credit to Rothman Institute and one of the finest doctors I have been too. Thank you Dr. Matson for taking such good care of me.