Dr. Jonathan A Adler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Adler?

Happy Patient

I was very nervous after my eye glass doctor told me I was a glaucoma suspect! Dr. Adler and staff were very nice, I had testing completed and he explained what glaucoma was and why I was a suspect. Very grateful and not worried as much. I will see him in 6 months. Very personable.

Great MD

I was seen at the hospital and referred to Dr. Adler. I had a corneal ulcer and no money to get the medicine or be seen every day. Dr. Adler took me aside and said please get the medicine and forget about paying me for now.... I almost cried right in front of him. Nice to be treated with respect. I will never forget that! My eye is completely better now. I started a payment plan.

Adler Eye Institute

I really liked Dr. Adler. He spent time explaining my dry eyes to me and all the options to treat it. He seems very caring.His office staff is very nice. The only problem I had was insurance. My insurance company wouldn't tell us if the visit would be covered.

About Dr. Adler

I have had a recurring disease with both of my eyes and have seen many ophthalmologists. Dr. Adler has been the only doctor that has truly helped me. He is also one of the kindest people I have ever met. Everyone I know that has seen him loves him.