2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Rosenberg?

Horrible experience!

I was seen by Dr. Jonathan Rosenberg only once, because I refused to come back for follow up visit. I struggle with chronic constipation for many years . When Dr. Rosenberg came to the room, immediately- even before I started to explain further my problem- said with “smart” and ignoring face expression (quote): “You are just full of sh...t!”. My husband who was with me and I were completely shocked and speechless. We couldn’t believe these kind of words can come from Doctor’s mouth. So...If anyone who as a patient wants to be treated with dignity, please, stay away from Dr. Rosenberg.

Doctor and Staff worked with me to deal with digestive problems. I was pleased with all the reccomendations and help. After about ten months digestion is becoming more normal. Thank you

This doctor needs a desparate change of attitude. Deeply disappointed as he performed wrong procedure. Stay away everyone.

Not very supportive

I had several issues with the care of this doc and office staff. Very rude and unsupportive for my issues.

Avoid Dr. j. Rosenberg at all costs

An incredible egotist who thinks he is God's gift to the human race, but is actually more interested in expensive procedures. After more than two months, a clonoscopy, an endoscopy, blood tests and a stool sample, he could offer no treatment whatsoever, not even in the form of diet changes. Moreover, his initial records stated he had prescribed me lomotil, when he had not. This man actually told me that his comfort level was more important than mine. In my opinion, he should be avoided at all costs. I wound up firing him and going to a different G.I.

patient who fired dr. rosenberg

Stay away! I spent 2 months going to this guy, had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, blood tests, stool samples, etc. Wound up firing him and going to a diff ...

Can't say enough good things about Dr. J. Rosenberg.

Dr Rosenberg is a very caring and compassionate Dr. He has an incredible bedside manner. I don't fell rushed at an appointment.. he is very thorough. I wish he could be my regular MD! I can't say enough about how down to earth he is and what a shining personality he has.....

Dr. Jonathan A Rosenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.