Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan A Aliota MD
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Richmond, TX . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Aliota is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Kindred Hospital Houston and Shriners Hospital-Houston. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota has 3 locations
6624 Fannin St Ste 1900
Houston, TX 77030
22121 FM 1093 Rd
Richmond, TX 77407
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan A Aliota - Posted on September 2nd, 2011
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aliota is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jonathan A Aliota
After receiving a Bachelors of Arts degree with a major in biology from Ripon College in Ripon, Wisconsin, Dr. Aliota earned his master’s degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology at Tulane University Graduate School in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan A Aliota is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.