Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Allen
Dr. Jonathan Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houma, LA, with other offices in Houma, LA and Houma, LA (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Riverwest Medical Center, Jennings American Legion Hospital and Terrebonne General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jonathan Allen has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jonathan Allen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverwest Medical Center
Jennings American Legion Hospital
Terrebonne General Hospital
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Prevost Memorial Hospital
Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Pointe Coupee General Hospital
Earl K Long Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Earl K Long Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Allen in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houma, LA.