Dr. Jonathan Arbogast Is this you?

3.9

Posted on September 26th, 2016

He has under educated pa Kay Southwell working in his office I told her my dad had been diagnosed with pneumonia he was 73 lung cancer patient. She said she wasn't concerned he had been given medicine. Well he had been in and out hospital 10 days at a time because of pneumonia. She waited 10 days my dad had to request dry tech be sent to him. His lung was filling with fluids had some sort of tear in wall of lung he died . Carelessness because she didn't want me to question what should or shouldn't be done for my dad. She was very angry apparently about some family dynamics she had when her dad died so she took it out on my dad

Posted on February 25th, 2016

The staff and doctor at this office are inconsiderate to the patients feelings and concerns. The staff is poorly trained in customer service and Dr. Arbogast does not seem to care how they treat a patient. I would not take my dog to this office if he was on his death bed!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Arbogast for several years. I will admit that his original staff was not the best, but around 2012 he moved some if his staff to different positions and hired a young girl for the front. BEST thing he ever done. Walking into your Dr and seeing a bright smiling face is the best thing ever. HIs staff is amazing and so is he. The front staff is the best. I know they are always very busy and sometimes they seem to be alittle rushed but I understand they are extremely busy. I think he might benefit from one more front office staff member to help with the phones, that would allow the other ladies more time with the patients and not feel so rushed. I do not blame the staff for that they still so a GREAT job. Getting an apt is not always easy but I understand they have to follow Dr rules and they can only schedule what he allows. I would recommend this office to anyone however I know they are not taking new patients unless it is approved by Dr Arbogast.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! I drive from 45 miles away after moving from the area to still see him.

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr Arbogast is the kindest and patient man. Always listens to my concerns.

No New Patients

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Nothing more annoying than trying to find a new doctor. On top of looking, once you find someone you may be interested in and it says they are accepting new patients, you call and they are not. Could the office staff at least tell you politely....not at this office. Staffing is represents the doctor. When I am sick, I want my visit to be pleasant. I am glad they were not taking new patients.

Great Dr. & Office staff

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Arbogast since he started his practice in Clio. Wonderful Dr. and very good office staff. Always helpful and caring. He now has a NP Kay how is wonderful also. If you have and emergency or sickness they are great at working you in. I can't say enough about how great it is to know you have a Dr. who cares.

Office staff

Posted on July 30th, 2013

The office staff is horrible. They just told me that they only except certain people as new patients! You have to meet the office staff's criteria not the doctors!

patient

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I love this Doctor and his staff, He has recently made some changes to his staff and I believe that he has done the right thing, He is very busy so getting an appointment is not always easy, but they do their best to try and get you seen. It can get fustrating but he will make it worth your time. He NEVER rushes you or makes you feel Rushed, his staff will go out of their way to make sure things are done in a timely manner. I would recommend Dr Arbogast to anyone.

Wonderful family doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2012

We were transferred to this doctor after ours left the state. I had never had a great relationship with our previous doctor and had heard good things from friends about Dr. Arbogast. He is a wonderful doctor- took time to talk to me and my children, wasn't in a hurry to get out of the room, and was very understanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, friendly doctor.

Excellent Caring American Doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Arbogast for 5 years. He has seen me through a lot of medical issues and is always there for me. He spends extra time with me since I drive a long ways to see him. I'm having some issues now getting answers but that isn't the Doctor's fault, I think its his staff, they don't seem to care like he does. His nurse, BJ, is the best and most caring nurse I've come across in my years of different offices, and Cathy is overworked but still cares about the patients. I would recommend this doctor to everyone because you won't find one that cares as much as he does. He is definately worth the wait in the office to see him.

Great doc but awful staff

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I love this doctor but I hate dealing with his very unprofessional office staff. Unfortunately, you have to deal with them to see the doctor. It is difficult to get an appointment and his office staff are always rude on the telephone when I call. My husband and I have decided to shop for a new doctor. Who wants to deal with this office type of office staff when you are ill?