Dr. Jonathan Aronbayev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Aronbayev?

direct and to the point

He is my pcp and asked him feedback about some procedures I may need by specialists. He was clear,concise, and to the point,giving feedback that may make my experience easier. That is really good! My wait was not long too.

Very good dr

He is caring and realistic in diagnosing and treating illnesses. Staff do their best and are ok, given the fact that the office is very busy, so sometimes they not able to give you personal attention.

Not a good doctor - would not recommend

I waited 1 hour for the doctor. When I finally saw him, he sat next to his computer inputting my answers about my health. No eye contact or hello. He took a quick look at my body with my clothes on and with that he assessed I was OK. The visit was 10 minutes. I told him why I was there and he dismissed my symptoms and proceeded to prescribe me medication for an infection he didnt think I have but because of what I told him I was experiencing, that was enough for him to conclude his "diagnosis". He tried to sell me on seeing other doctors in his firm. He felt like a salesman & not a doctor. Don;t waste your time. See a professional. This man is a poser of a doctor.

exelent doctor

Very good doctor. I highly recommend him to everybody.

Very good doctor

I am very satisfied with Dr. Aronbayev as my primary care physician. Dr. Aronbayev is a competent, courteous and caring doctor and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Jonathan Aronbayev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.