Dr. Jonathan Asp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Asp?

Michael Perkins

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Asp did both of my knee replacements and a year in they are great for the first time in my life. Dr. Asp is the only Dr. I will see for orthopedics.

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I have a great experience after a anterior total hip.

TKR of left knee

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I had the surgery Dec.8th 2016. Iam three months out and am walking pain free for the first time in years. Dr. Asp did a great job on the knee replacement and also the after care .His team were very professional and caring! I would highly recommend Dr. Asp.Dave Daugherty ,Watkins, MN

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Asp replaced my hip. He did a fantastic job! Was literally shoveling snow 2 days after surgery! Fantastic skills! Recovery time was only 2 weeks.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr Asp is the best ortho doctor I have ever seen ( I've been to many). He is the best at knee injections/drains and with minimal pain. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I have seen Dr Asp for many years now. Treatment for my conditions has included two surgeries. Very professional, answers all questions, presents all treatment options and displays a very caring attitude. I am a medical professional (Registered Nurse) and have whole-heartedly recommended Dr. Asp. I trusted him enough to advise my sister, my mother and an aunt to choose him for their orthopedic care.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I just had an appointmen this morning for my shoulder pain. I was the most efficient and thorough experience I've ever had at a doctor's office. I walked in, no line, checked in in 3 minutes. Sat down, started to fill out the standard paper work, and 2 minutes later they were ready to see me. I sat down answered a few questions, then the physician's assistant came in with some more in depth questions. 5 minutes later I was getting xrays. Went back to my room and 3 minutes later Dr. Asp arrived. I still hadn't finished my paperwork. These guys were EFFICIENT. Then when Dr.Asp introduced himself he was VERY professional, a great listener and patient with me. He explained my ailment (A C Joint Arthritis) and gave me my options, he said that surgery was the VERY last option and he wanted to try cortisone first (keep in mind I'd already tried massage therapy, chiropractic work, advil, yoga for months). So I was happy he had a potential solution. He gave me a cortizone shot, and I'm scheduled to go back to see him in 2 weeks as a follow up. So far my pain is subsiding (what a relief). I am optimistic and IF surgery is the way to go, I feel very comfortable he is the right doctor! I was in and out of the clinic in 35 minutes. WOW! I highly recommend Dr. Asp.

Saved my leg!

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Dr. Asp was on duty at NMMC when I broke my femur in an accident. I also had broken ribs, ankle, collar bone and other problems. I had full recovery and am thankful for Dr. Asp's expertise and surgical talent.

He is unprofessional

Posted on February 25th, 2009

He did a unnessasary surgery on me by his own admission and completely screwed up even stiching me up. He is a nose up in the air, i am the greatest thing since sliced bread doctor.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017