Dr. Jonathan E Aviv Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan E Aviv?

Excellent doctor

Dr. Aviv is knowledgeable, thorough, and patient. Highly recommend.

Dr. Aviv is the best and his staff is great. Dr. Aviv was able to dianose me with thorough exam in first visit. And provided comprehensive treatment plan for me to follow. I am now confident I am on the road to wellness.

The Best Doctor

I have been suffering from reflux for 7 years and he is really helping me.. He gave me a plan to follow and also some sites to go on to get recipes for foods that are safe from reflux. He was very understanding and patient with me as I was afraid to see him because I though he was going to tell me I have to stop certain foods and drinks.. but no he told me that some drinks like coffee need to be in moderation. He is the best doctor and I will recommend him to anyone..

A true expert! Thorough, knowledgeable, caring.

Dr. Aviv seems to be the expert in the ENT field. He has written books on different aspects of the subject. He makes the uncomfortable exam (tube down nose into throat) easy and painless. He takes the time to make sure your throat is numb, and he uses a pediatric tube so it's so much smoother to insert. He covers all possibilities, and made me feel like I was in the best hands possible. Also - he's a nice guy (warm and chatty). His nurse is great too, and the new facility is lovely and luxurious.

Dr. Johnathan Aviv

Doctor Aviv is one of the best doctors to visit if you suffer from Acid Reflux. He is knowledgeable, caring and informative. He is the author of several books on Acid Reflux, its causes and treatment. His informative programs for treatment include diet and exercise, not just telling you to take Zantac. Your life and lifestyles will be better once you have visited with him.

Best ENT I have ever met

Over 20 some years of visiting ENTs I found Dr Aviv and am not leaving. He diagnosed an acid reflux where everyone else saw nothing, and I feel 100% better. Moreover, his emphasis on lifestyle changes (as opposed to others' readiness to had out meds) was key to my recovery. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Expert, experience and see of communicating

Dr. Aviv is an expert in his field and easily conveys this knowledge to patients. He took the time to explain my medical condition, potential outcomes and most importantly how to achieve optimum results .

Great doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Aviv for two years now. I am being treated for acid reflux and vocal cord conditions. I find the visits very pleasant and comfortable. I am continually improving and am grateful to have found this office through a mutual contact. Dr, Aviv is a highly competent professional and I would recommend him and give him the highest rating possible.

Doctor with Expertise and Personality

Dr. Aviv diagnosed my problem, clearly explained the causes and cures and is keeping me healthy.

He is the best!

He is a wonderful doctor and the best in the field.

In my 29 years in New York I have yet to meet as warm, caring and knowledgeable a physician as Dr. Aviv. He could write the book on the best bedside manner. Further, the way he engaged with me and my extended family, often going way beyond what was expected, was something to behold. I have recommended Dr Aviv far and wide because he takes the time, he cares, he brings innovation to the field and then into his office to share with those he takes care of. Thank you Dr Aviv.

After reading all of Dr Avivs reviews , I thought that I was in for a great experience . I'm sorry to say that I was extremely disappointed . Dr Aviv was extremely condescending , arrogant , and rude. He has absolutely no bedside manner . He was insolent and left me stunned . It was the worst visit that I have ever experienced with any doctor in my life. I would definitely not recommend him as a professional physician to anyone in need of help and care .

Dr. Jonathan E Aviv is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.