Dr. Jonathan A Baron Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Baron?

15352 a saman Huntington bch ca

Hurries you in and out hope he doesn't miss anything

I am totally dissatisifed with service I received.

I made an appointment to see this doctor for my baby boy's skin condition. When we went to see him, instead of seeing the doctor, we were met by his aggressive nurse with the doctor no where to be seen and no explanation of his whereabouts. I didn't make an appointment to see a nurse. I made an appointment to see a dermatologist. And this aggressive nurse gave us a treatment regiment which was way harsh even for an adult and told us to come back in 2 weeks. After I left, I felt like i just came out of a used car sales lot. I'm totally dissatisfied with the service I received on that date.

Dr.Baron

He is a great doctor and his diagnosis are accuret. he is carring and also has a great personality. thank you Dr. baron.

Hopeful I am not Cancerous ?

Dr. Baron has been one of the most proactive Speacialists I have seen for most any of the conditions I have been effected . I have every intention of continuing my treatment with Dr. Baron until this situation finds it's closure. Thanks Dr. B.