Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan M Berger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathan M Berger has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Berger has been my primary GP for the last 10 years. He is patient listener when I describe any health issues and I can be the too many questions detail type. When I have been concerned or worried about specific health issues his bedside manner is professional and calming. His broad medical knowledge is excellent and he explains things in a way the average person can understand. A good GP who is knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner, and does not rush you out of their office is difficult to find today. Highly recommended!
doctor seemed ok after only seeing once but who knows, his staff on he other hand is totally worthless, got referred to orthopedic surgeon but had to have insurance referral from his office to surgeon, been 2-3 weeks and many calls and as of yet surgeons office has no referral even after conference call with OHP and Bergers office, Bergers office while on the call said it would be done in 20 minutes and three days later still nothing
I sent my Father in for a prostate exam and this Dr. didn't even check my Fathers prostate! He checked his lungs which were filled with fluid.had Dr. Berger checked my Fathers prostate he would have seen that it had enlarged 5 times his normal size.He even gave him a prescription with out an examination. If Dr. Berger had checked out my Father as asked, he would not be in the Emergency Ward and ICU almost on his death bed drowning from fluid in his heart and lungs. I would not recommend anyone ever using this Dr. for even a splinter.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
43 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Jonathan M Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Clinic-Tualatin, 19875 SW 65th Ave Ste 100, Tualatin, OR
Dr. Jonathan M Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.