Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R Berman?

Thank you Dr. Berman!

Dr. Berman and his staff were warm, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Berman to anyone who needs an excellent plastic surgeon!

I had a microneedling procedure with Idania in Dr. Berman’s office and she was amazing! Very professional and caring. She attended to all my questions and concerns passionately. She has a miracle hand with the system used and I felt great after the procedure. Definitely booking my next session as ASAP!

Excellent

Dr. Berman is an outstanding doctor. His caring before and after surgery is second to none. He is well versed on the latest medical advances and techniques. I wholeheartedly recommend and endorse Dr. Berman.

Dr. Berman did a great job! Excellent results. Totally natural looking facelift . I feel I look ten years younger. All staff was great. I was made to feel very special throughout the whole process.

Great Doc + Staff = Awesome Result

I'm happy with the results of my chin implant. It looks 100 percent natural and is a clear aesthetic improvement. Dr. Berman checks all the boxes of what you'd be looking for from a plastic surgeon. Smart, confident, professional, easy to talk to. He and his staff made me completely comfortable during the entire process. It's nice to work with talented people, especially when it's a process that justifiably gives people some trepidation.

Best Plastic Surgeon

All I can say is Dr. Berman and his staff are amazing! I have had fillers, botox, facials,peels, IPL, liposuction and a mini facelift. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I am really happy with my all my results and they take the best care of me.

Emergency wound closure after Moh's surgery

After a Moh's surgery for skin cancer on my forehead, I went to Dr. Berman. He was able to close the wound despite it being very large. I found Dr. Berman through a referral, and I have to say that he did an excellent job. I never had to wait in his office, and I found his staff to be extremely friendly, professional and caring. Dr. Berman himself is very skilled and I would recommend him to my friends and to anyone that needs any cosmetic procedure. I am very satisfied with the care I received and I would give him the highest rating. I am a registered nurse and have been in practice for over 30 years, so I know what good care looks like.Please give Dr Berman a call if you are even thinking about Botox or surgery.

Tummy Tuck

I could not be more pleased with my overall experience at Dr. Berman’s office. From the office staff,to the surgery,recovery and follow up visits. Everything was perfect. My results are exactly what I wanted to achieve with my surgery. Dr. Berman is one of the best in his field. His knowledge and expertise made me feel at ease during my entire process. I feel fabulous and I am so glad I chose Dr. Berman.

Breast Augmentation

All my life, I have been extremely self-concience of my breast size. After meeting Dr. Berman and Kris, I felt comfortable enough to have the surgery. I can not believe how fast and easy my recovery was from my breast augmentation. I am very happy with my results. I referred my sister and she is having surgery in a few weeks. Thank you Dr. Berman for giving me the confidence I needed!!!

Fillers

My experience with Dr. Berman and his staff was professional and at the same time, very personalized and relaxing! I learned about new procedures and also about the changes (and advancements) of the standard treatments, and of options with which I was vaguely familiar. The office atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and gives one a feeling of caring and attention to individual needs! Dr. Berman and his nurse is careful to explain and take time to listen! I decided what to do (and when), and I never felt any pressure or to decide not to do a particular procedure! I returned serval times to take things at my own pace and was very pleased with each visit's results!!!

Plastic surgery was the last thing I could imagine that I would ever consider wanting or needing. My opinion changed completely when I had a serious fall and suffered an ugly laceration to my upper lip. Thanks to Dr Berman expertise the cut was closed and today there is no evidence whatever that the accident ever occurred Let me tell you ---he knows his stuff

BEWARE/ cut through the bull. I could care less about the friendliness of the staff, or his beautiful office. He messed up my face. Even after a second try at it. I wish I read all reviews and consulted other doctors before choosing him. I was swayed by his UNDERGRADUATE college..I should have paid more attention to his medical school credentials. If you are not happy with his work he becomes very defensive. It was a decision I will forever regret. Please learn from my mistake.

Dr. Jonathan R Berman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.