Dr. Jonathan W Bolton Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan W Bolton?

Excels in every aspect.

Dr Bolton saw me over an extended period. I am a health care professional and was going through an extremely stressful and painful period in my life. I am not an easy patient. I am demanding, opinionated and educated , often challenging every suggestion. This Dr was a SAINT!!!! Kind, empathetic and professional no matter how much I tested his patience. I have finally..now 2 yrs.. been off the sleep Benzodiazepine I had been on for 26 years, following a stroke. He tried so hard, to no avail, to convince me that this was what was causing me such destruction. He was SO RIGHT!!! I am NOW once again the woman I was 26 years ago. Highly functioning, focused, rational, organized. I can look back, and see with clarity and immense sadness and regret, what happened, and how I negatively impacted the lives of those around me. If only........ So please.....take what this exceedingly talented, experienced and compassionate man offers you in the spirit he offers it. You WILL benefit from it.

Didn't Like

I didn't like this doctor very much. I found his personality two-faced. Hopefully, other's can have more positive experiences.

Be Careful

I agree with this other anonymous poster. In my own opinion (from my experience), Dr. Bolton is terrible at being a professional. He lets his own insecurities drive his practice and diagnosis. When I gave Dr. Bolton's report to another, more experienced psychiatrist, this other psychiatrist definitely suspected Dr. Bolton was under the influence of his employers, not his own professional or personal moral code. Whats more, Dr. Bolton will try to avoid you once he has seen you. If you question him about why he made his particular, over-exaggerated diagnoses, he will avoid you and deny any interaction. Is this really somebody you want to trust with so intimate an aspect of you as your health?Normally, I would reveal my identity so people with questions could come and talk to me. But, I'm afraid that Dr. Bolton or the people he was working for will do things to try and deter me (like try and make up a false excuse for a slander/libel suit).I will say to my defense that these are only my opinions; he may be an excellent Dr. for other patients. But, in my own opinion, from my own personal experience, to the truest of my ability of determining accuracy, I would definitely be careful before trusting him with any information.

Be VERY CAREFUL Before you see this Dr.

Dr. Bolton is a lying, two faced, hypocritical Dr. He will lie to your face and go behind your back to heed to any other force that employs him. He diagnoses what is "convenient" or what makes his job easier, rather than what is actually true. In other words, he cares more about his own job security than providing a honest service. When questioned, he will avoid you and deny what he told you. Trust me, you can find a more honest Dr.

Hopefully, my impact on his life has been just as memorable as his on mine.