Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan N Bruner has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Jonathan N Bruner has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Jonathan N Bruner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
How likely am I to recommend Dr Bruner ? VERY - and I already have. I am in the integrative field and love the holistic, total approach Dr Bruner brings to the practice. I have been looking for someone with his knowledge base since I first hurt my back in 1988. I've always been active and over the years have needed adjustments or PT, none of which really corrected my imbalances. I have a MS in exercise physiology, and I know enough to understand the breath of his knowledge and skill set. His adjustments are gentle and results amazing! I have a hiking/rock climbing/kayaking trip upcoming that he has helped me get ready for! After 3 visits, I nearly cried on a hike when I realized I had already gone 4 miles and had no trace of pain! Highly recommended!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMobility Medicine, 4050 W Maple Rd Ste 101, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Jonathan N Bruner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.