Dr. Jonathan Burns Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Burns?

One of the Best Pain Doctors

Posted on September 7th, 2017

One of the best Pain Management Doctors ever Always caring and compassionate towards myself and my family he always treated his patience like people not like some other doctors who treat their patience like junkies or garbage He always told it to me straight and never once did he beat around the bush with our As far as in the operating room he Is the best in my book I have yet to find a doctor that can do injections like doctor Burns I would gladly have him back on my team of doctors Brian B 89506

Office visit

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

If I was not desperate and in pain I would have walked out of this office after waiting over an hour after my scheduled appointment to see the doctor. Bathrooms were nasty and smelled of urine!

If u take pride in yourself & u want to actually be treated not just handed out drugs go gelsewhere

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

This practice is just awful. The 1st doctor I saw there QUIT! Then the staff member that was in charge of my case quit too! I asked some of the patients about the doctors I was then stuck with & they said the same thing I was beginning to find out. I was in a circle of going nowhere with doctors who could care less. I was there for 6 months. They lost my test results, lost orders for my MRIs, didn't have the results when my appointment came & after all that the Dr. Burns just acted like he had no idea what was going on. The FL Pain Relief practice is a joke. These are apparent doctors that are so lacking that they have to be managed by someone else in order to have a practice & it clearly shows. Too bad the management is incompetent too!

He and his team are caring and professional.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

A few years ago Dr. Jonathan Burns did two ablutions for me. A few weeks ago he performed an epidural. He always talks to you before a procedure and is available after. His hands are confident and sure. He and his team are caring and professional. I feel safe with Dr. Burns.

He communicates a caring attitude

Posted on November 5th, 2014

I have found Dr. Burns and his staff to be empathetic and good listeners. Dr. Burns communicates a caring attitude and investment in my well-being. At my initial visit, knowing I was coming from 100 miles away... and hurting badly, he saw me during his normal lunch break. His verbal product, eye contact, listening skills and his being right-on with the medicine are unusual in my experience. He is the Best. He left me Not feeling alone in my pain. I thank God for him.

Thank you for giving me my life back!

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I have been a patient at SpineNevada for almost 5 years. I LOVE this place. They take great care of me and are great listeners. They have been able to reduce my severe pain through the dorsal column stimulator and medications. Without my implant I don't think I would be able to be a functioning wife and mother. Since having the implant I have also decreased my narcotic intake. Thank you SpineNevada for giving me my life back!

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I am so pleased to be rid of my middle back pain. I was miserable; waking up every night icing my back and praying for sleep. Thanks to the treatment from SpineNevada and Dr. Burn's physician assistant Kalli Mannos I am completely free of pain. It is a miracle and I sincerely thank them.

Positive Experience

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Lynch, Dr. Burns, and Physician Assistant Kalli Mannos. I have had two successful back surgeries and one successful neck surgery. Since seeing Kalli and Dr. Burns for pain management, they have been able to control my pain level effectively.

Dr. Burns Gave Me My Life Back!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

I cannot thank Dr. Burns and Kalli enough for literally saving my quality of life with their great care and the placement of my spinal stimulator. I have my life back, I can play with my kids again, I am back to work, and I no longer need a cane or the heavy medications! Words cannot describe how thankful and grateful I am. Thank you for giving me my life back!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017