Dr. Jonathan D Carlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan D Carlson?

Excellent, very caring, knowledgeable & skilled pain specialist

Dr. Carlson has been instrumental in giving me my life back. He has taken care of me for many years. I have had two spinal surgeries and still have residual pain. Together we have explored many options for helping me reduce my pain such as epidurals, ablations, medication management & most recently spinal cord stimulation. He is a big believer in treating the whole patient and therefore keeps a close eye on my overall health, including my emotional well being. I would highly recommend him to my family & friends, and I have.

Ease of Appointment

The doctor appears to be well credentialed. The staff at the Glendale clinic (considered the front line) are an absolute detriment to this doctor. They are unresponsive and a complete destruction to Dr Carlson's practice.

I switced to his pain center for the level of care in which he provides.

excellent doctor

A great MD in a too busy practice

Very Busy Schedule, Great doctor Very glad that he is my MD

I would never recommend this Dr to anyone. All he seems to care about is injections and when it comes to Meds he is so worried about the DEA he probably should not be in Pain Management. very disappointed and a waste of time and money.

Unpleasant, Unprepared, Not Flexible or Compassionate

Arrogant, Careless and a DEA poster child

Do not go to this guy if you have serious chronic pain!!!Is so afraid of the D.E.A. that he WILL NOT PROPERLY DOSE YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR PAIN LEVEL, PREVIOUS DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL RECORDS!!!I would suggest him for minor temporary pain ONLY!!!Oh, if you happen to be on AHCCCS they will not send in a pre-authorization so you will get reimbursed!!!

Very unprofessional, rude and cruel!

Judgmental and Bias

Dr Carlson and his staff are only concerned with covering themeselves. I was roofied at a club and made them aware of this after I tested positive. I figured such as life I have the right to re-test which has yet to happen. I've done everything they have asked. I am in angony and their injections are only useful for about 3-5 days. They judge me because I have tattoos and you can feel them all looking at you whenever you return. I will be seeking another doctor and do not recommend this center or Carlson unless you're 55 or older. If I lose my job due to the inability to function I will be filing suit against them.

Before I saw Dr. Carlson, I was a mirserable person, full of pain. As an RN I often thought I would have to retire early due to the discomfort on my back. Now I am brand new, I got my life back and feel pain free. Thank you Dr. Carlson for your expertise. I will spread the word to all my friends and family.

Dr. Carlson gave me my life back

Dr. Oner Khera referred me to Dr. Carlson as a last resort before surgery regarding my six year battle with lower back and right leg pain. I have recently lost in excess of 200 lbs., had double knee replacement but still could not walk. I had to use two canes as a walking assist on my first visit and had to have a wheelchair assist to my car after the procedure. Within 48 hours the extreme lower back pain was gone..after six years! The 2nd visit was the continuing miracle. The procedure was done on a Friday morning and at exactly 3:12am on Sunday the nerve spasms in my right hip and leg were gone.. Dr. Carlson literally "gave me my life back". I was in the gym on that Monday and will soon be working with a personal trainer to enhance the recovery. I would have never said in my lifetime that I was working out in a gym. I am so grateful! I am 68 years old and drive a vintage 1978 BMW Touring Motorcycle--I am a "young" 68 and so excited about the years ahead ! I thought I would be doomed by poor health and surely shorten my life ... but oh! the possibilities open to me now.