Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jonathan D Oakes
Dr. Jonathan D Oakes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Halethorpe, MD. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan D Oakes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jonathan D Oakes has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jonathan D Oakes has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
8 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Hutzel Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 1701 Twin Springs Rd, Halethorpe, MD
Dr. Jonathan D Oakes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Halethorpe, MD.