Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Dashiff?

The Best in Integrated Care

I came to Dr Dashiff from a recommendation from a relative of mine. His practice is built on self referral. The knowledge, the individualized care and caring, the cleanliness and calmness you feel in the office is exceptional. Everyone in his drip room talks about how lucky they are to have found him. He is a medical doctor as well as previously a surgeon and is able to combine the best of both worlds. This is my doctor for life.

Persistent caring doctor.

I went to see Doctor on the recommendation of two other people. My experience in this office and with Dr Dashiff have changed my health completely for the better. I suffered with extreme stomach issue. He discovered my heavy metal were high as well as the fact that I had celiac disease. I can honestly say since being gluten free and following his dietary plan for my issue with candida as well as doing chelation for my high heavy metals, I have not felt this well in years. He is honest and caring. The office is beautiful and the people are caring.

Excellent caring Doctor

I have been coming to Dr Dashiff for a few years now with stomach problems. I have been to some of your major clinics around the country as well as other integrated doctors. My suffering was unbearable. Only Doctor Dashiff diagnosed me with a rare autoimmune disease. This doctor is brilliant, kind caring, and gives of his time in the office as well as in his off hours. His manager has called me many times to check up on me when I was hospitalized or not doing well. The office is beautiful, the doctor is the best. His management is caring and kind as well. He is my doctor for life.

Fantastic Doctor

I first met Dr. Dashiff when my daughter was very sick in the hospital. His insight and knowledge into my daughter's condition was remarkable and his professionalism as not to overwhelm our family was comforting. I accredit Dr. Dashiff with being an important part of my daughter's recovery. Since then, I have regularly seen Dr. Dashiff for myself. He has a wonderful demeanor, combining an academic approach with a great "bedside manner". I am continuously amazed how a visit to his office discovers the causes of any ailment and how he outlines a treatment protocol that works. I have referred many friends and families to his office and they all have expressed their satisfaction.

Exceptional Rare Physician

I been seeing Dr Dashiff for many years and every visit, he always seems to amaze me. He gives of his time and not for financial gain but because he wants to know how you are doing, if he needs to make changes in your care and because his heart in in his medicine. His manager is exceptional with patients and also cares about the patients. My family loves this practice and everything about it. The office is the best energy of any office I have ever been to. He is my doctor for life.

Exceptional healer

this doctor is exceptional. Doesn't matter when you call him or when you need him, he is always there. He works relentlessly to solve your problems, spends to talk with your. Your first visit is two hours and follow up is one one half hours this is not a doctor who gives 15 minutes and you are out the door. I have been hospitalized many times and he is always in touch and right there every step of the way. He is an exceptional diagnostician and has great compassion for his patience. Always kind. Always there to help ,exceptional skills, beautiful office . There is no other like him. I am blessed to say he is my doctor

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

Dr. Dashiff is by far the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable integrated doctor there is. He takes the time to answer all your questions so you understand what he is saying. He is relentless in diagnosing and treating your health issues. What makes his office in Westbury so unique is that it is a preservative free environment. He even used allergen free paint to create the best and healthiest environment for his patients. I would highly recommend the medical practice of Dr. Dashiff

THe Best

can you imagine your first appointment as a new patient is TWO hours. He does such a complete job reviewing your history, going over blood tests. This doctor really cares about his patients. The staff is wonderful, the office is impeccably clean and peaceful and beautiful and the doctor is wonderful. I have sent my whe family to him.

A doctor that actually cares.

from the moment my wife and daughter met dr Dashiff, they knew this was forever. They started seeing him at linchitz medical wellness. They recently went to his new office and were overwhelmed with the beauty, cleanliness and peace they felt when they walked through the doors . Everyone involved in that practice from manager, girls etc is top notch. He has helped my wife with her diabetes, stomach issues and has been a constant in her fight with cancer. She has always said he is one in a million. He is personable caring and works long and hard to help his patients.

The best in integrated medicine

Formerly he was linchitz medical wellness and he now has his own practice in Westbury. Look no further. He is compassionate knowledgable and spends a tremendous amount of time with his patients. He is worth seeing. Can't recommend him highly enough

Takes the time

This is the kind if integrated doctor you want to see. Your very first visit with him is two hours. He goes over your family history, your medical issues, etc. he spends so much time and has so many options a available to get to the Source of your problem. Please don't waste your time looking dr Dashiff mentored under dr richard linchitz and is the best

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

SUFFERING FROM CHRONES I WAS RECOMENDED BY A FRIEND TO SEE DR DASHIFF. I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT I AM OFF ALL STEROIDS, AND FINALLY FEELING GOOD. THE ONLY WAY TO GO THE BODY IS ACTUALLY HEALING.CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE ONLY MADE THINGS WORST NEVER GO BACK THAT ROUTE AGAIN.

Dr. Jonathan Dashiff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbury, NY.