Dr. Jonathan Delew Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Delew?

Typical office visit saved my life!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

One day I was feeling like I had the flu and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Delew. On his normal observation and testing he heard a click in my heart. So he sent me to CDH for an ultra sound test. I failed the exam, but he told me not to worry, they aren't alwasy conlusive. Lets follow up with an Echo Doppler test. I then went to the office to hear my results a week later. Dr. Delew told me that I had failed the test and that I would have a year or less to live if I didn't have mitro valve prolapse surgery. He recommended a famos surgeon who did a remarkable job! 8 years later I am doing fine and working out at the gym. To repair my mirtal valve, they inserted a ring. If Dr. Delew had either failed to listen to my heart, or failed to hear the click, I would not be alive today. My family needs me to support them and would be in a serios situation if I were not alive to support them.

Listens well

Posted on April 28th, 2008

Dr. reviewed my issues and referred me to a specialist. Agreed with diagnosis and taken it into account on all followup visits,even if problem unrelated.

Posted on January 17th, 2017