Dr. Jonathan C Delos Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan C Delos Reyes?

Caring and compassionate

I have been a patient of Dr. Reyes' for over 8 years. He is the most patient doctor I've ever seen! When he told me I had RA, I didn't want to accept that so refused medication for a couple of years. He never got upset with me but continued to treat me for another condition and counseled me. Finally a second test came back positive so I had no choice but to accept it and he then chose the best treatment for me and continues to encourage me. In my opinion, there is no finer physician to be found. He is interested in all aspects of how a chronic condition impacts the patient's life. You won't regret choosing him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Reyes is a phenomenal doctor and all around nice person. I had suffered in terrible pain for years. On my first appointment he diagnosed me. Since then he has been working with me to find the right medications. There is no other rheumatologist I would want to go to. His staff is awesome. They are professional, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and so nice. Dr. Reyes and his staff treat you like a real patient not just a quota. Everyone takes the time to actually get to know you and understand how you are feeling. They are an amazing group of people. I am so blessed I found Dr. Reyes and his wonderful staff.

Perfect

Dr Reyes is a godsend. I have had other doctors try to evaluate my symptoms, off and on, for years. Not only did he diagnosis my RA, he did so the first visit. He listens to my complaints, and works with me.