Dr. Jonathan Dora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Dora?

This is the worst plastic surgeon EVER. I paid ~$5k for cosmetic work and another $2k for non-cosmetic work and I'm TOTALLY DISSATISFIED. You'd think he was a 1st time surgeon instead of a veteran surgeon. I can't believe he is still in business. So disgusted with my outcome, I'm seriously considering suing him. My self-esteem has greatly suffered and I look worse after the surgery than before the surgery. He is easily accessible and sees patients quickly because he has NO PATIENTS. I explained what I wanted and he totally ignored my wishes. The ratings do not reflect the accurate experience a patient has with this doctor. If you are considering Dr. Dora as your plastic surgeon, RUN don't just WALK AWAY, trust me you'll save yourself a lot of grief AND MONEY!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Dora delivered a beautiful and natural result. He really cares, took a lot of time with me and responded almost immediately when I called. His follow ups were great until everything was perfect. He's highly respected with years of experience and I always feel very safe. I love my new look and I love Dr. Dora!

Breast Reduction Surgery

Dr. Dora is just an amazing doctor. I selected him because of the other great reviews I read about him, and now that I've completed surgery and recovery with him, I just have to add my review. Dr. Dora is thorough, professional, and never forgot a single thing I said to him in any conversation. I have never had a doctor that really seems 100% THERE to listen and consult, and Dr. Dora is that doctor. I've had to page him a few times and always got a quick, terrific response. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is a one-of-a-kind doctor, an absolute expert.

He's the best!

I really like Dr. Dora because he is calm and very experienced. He take his time to listen before offering options - he takes on cases that others find too complicated or too time consuming.His goal to perfection with realistic expectations, to make the patient happy, and without risks. Love him!

AMAZING DOCTOR

I would highly recommend Dr. Dora! I am truly pleased with results of his work and has wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel so comfortable and took his time with me.

Awesome

Excellent experience

I had a breast reduction and since the surgery I could not be more pleased. Dr. Dora did an excellent job and made me feel very comfortable with the entire procedure. I highly recommend him!

Very Poor Bedside Manner

This physician is very vague in consultation. He does not answer questions directly. I spent an enormous amount of money on a procedure and felt as if I did not get my money's worth. I called him after hours and did not recieve a response quickly and when he did call he disregarded my concerns about bleeding post surgery. A professional with his expertise should aim to satisfy his patients especially when they spend an outrageous amount of money on a cosmetic procedure.