Dr. Jonathan E Walker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan E Walker?

Problem solved

Dr. Walker provided excellent care and resolved several neurological challenges of long standing. Many remedies were tried before reaching Dr. Walker. Resolved for me: seizures, PTSD, headaches, balance challenges, learning and focus challenges. I am so grateful.

Very knowledgeable, very impressive fellow.

He treated me years ago, his style and the way I was treated has stuck with me all these years.

Doctor and treatments excellent, office staff not so much

My son recently completed his treatments with Dr. Walker for learning disabilities. The treatments have helped him sleep better, concentrate better, have higher self confidence, helped him read better and make more rational decisions. We've never had an issue with wait time...the only time we had to wait was when we were ten minutes late and I guess they bumped the next appointment up, so we had to wait. Every other time, there's been a 1-4 minute wait.My main issue is with the staff. At our first treatment, I asked if I was supposed to pay my co-pay and I was told, "No, you don't pay here, we'll bill you." Well, the bills never came so towards the end of our treatments, I finally asked about the bills, and they said, "You're supposed to pay once per week here in the office. You now owe us $530 or we will cancel the rest of his appointments." I asked if I could make payments and was told no. I was finally able to at least split it in half, but I was shocked that they would jump to cancel us after not giving me correct information about billing. The staff is very short with you.I was able to make my 6 of treatment appointments at the office after our initial EEG results. I was then given a date to start calling on Mondays for the last 8 treatments. I called on that date and was told they were not scheduling appointments for that week. I called the following week and was told the same thing after getting busy signals for 40 minutes. By the time the 3rd week rolled around, I called again, but again had to wait about 40 minutes to get through, only to find that there were no 'good' appointments left, so our last appointments were done during school time. Calling in on Mondays is like calling a radio station. However, one Monday I forgot to call and was able to schedule that next week's appointments in the office.All in all, I'm glad we did the treatments for our son, but the appointment making and communication with the office staff proved to be very difficult.

Impossible to get an appointment.

Dr. Walker's office has the most unprofessional, uncaring staff I have ever met. The Dr. ran many tests on my son and prescribed multiple therapy sessions. He says the therapy sessions are to be done in groups of 5 and must be done twice/wk. They will only allow you to book appointments one week at a time and a month in advance. I have not been able to get through on the phone (they say you must make your appts by phone on Monday mornings). I have never gotten a live person on the phone on Monday mornings. My husband's office is nearby, so he started going in on Monday mornings--at first they made him wait for 30-40 minutes before acknowledging his presence. They told him he's not allowed to make appts in person. He said he can't get through by phone. He was escorted from the building and the office manager and other staff laughed in his face when he complained about the appointment policy. They stated that they can't service their existing patients and don't mind if they lose a few due to their policies because they have a long waiting list. Worst experience we have ever had. We are just trying to get help for our son. Avoid this place.

Dr. Jonathan E Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.