Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Eager
Dr. Jonathan Eager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eager is affiliated with Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital, Lancaster Regional Medical Center and Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Eager has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Eager is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital
Lancaster General Hospital
16 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jonathan Eager accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA
Dr. Jonathan Eager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.