Dr. Jonathan Ellman Is this you?

Great person as well as doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr Ellman has been my doctor for over 6 years now and he has been very caring and concerned about finding out what works best for my crohn's disease with terrible joint pain. He has listed to my concerns when the treatments needed to be increased and he really cares. What I like especially about him is that he explains everything to you in understandable language and even gives you the history behind the treatment and how certain drugs work and interact which is helpful to know if you have other health issues going on as I do. He is a very humanistic person and I like him a lot!

Find another Doc if you can

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I have waited for a call back on test results for over 1 week. After multiple messages, I still got no response. Dr. Ellman got the results about 10 days ago according to the lab and my primary care doctor. Perhaps, my case is not urgent. In that case, have a receptionist or someone in the office get back to me. They had no staff at all when I went in for my appointment. They were running on the minimal. I also found out that Sutter is forced to prescribe certain medicines so it I snot always necessarily the best for your diagnosis.

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Very thorough. Listens. Patient and caring. I very much enjoyed my consultations with Dr. Ellman. He was, in my opinion, excellent. I would be delighted to have him for my personal physician if that were possible.

Huge amount of time for office visit

Posted on November 6th, 2009

It was great to feel like some attention was being paid to me. Ultimately, though, I'm not sure the problem which made me came in was given attention. I noticed on my insurance notification that the visit was QUITE expensive, and I was not even called with follow-up information about my lab work ($600!).

Posted on June 2nd, 2016