Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore
Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middlebury, CT. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fillmore is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital. Dr. Fillmore has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Bone Densitometry
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Insulin Resistance
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 71
He is understanding, thorough, explains everything perfectly, prompt, caring. I feel like this Dr, has changes my life. I could not asked for more. His nurse is also AMAZING! I finally feel cared for and I highly recommend! Best endo EVER! The first time i saw him he spent almost 45 minutes with me. he listens, figures complications out, and will answer all of your questions. Wait was ten min at the most... even if it was 30 min, it's worth it. LOVE this Dr., amazing person. The staff is also attentive and friendly!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fillmore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlliance Medical Group, 1625 Straits Tpke Ste 301, Middlebury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore in this video.
Dr. Jonathan J Fillmore is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Middlebury, CT.