Dr. Jonathan A Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Friedman?

Sciattica

I suffered from Sciattica in both legs. Dr. friedman operated on me at St Joseph Medical Center in Bryan Texas. I no longer suffer fro Sciattica

If you live in the fort hood area be warned!

The entire practice shows up in the local network as being also in Temple. THEY ARE ONLY THERE ONCE A MONTH! Which means your surgery happens 2 hours away, and if you happen to have post open issues or need to change or adjust any controlled medications during the other days of the month, you'd have to make that 2 hour trip again or suffer until they come back to temple. It's a shady way for them to get in the Tricare pool of injured soldiers and their families by renting out a space in Temple once a month! Staff is less than professional many times. Shame!

wish I never saw him

I think he messed up 1st time. Had to redo surgery. Did not do follow up.

Misled me to thinking I was coming in for an MRI! Failed to consider my unbearable pain. Did not seem to think my condition needed immediate attention.

Brain Tumor

My father had been referred to CS Neuro. to further monitor a brain tumor. He was told all old people get them. We sought a second opinion with Dr. Friedman. The tumor was on my father's optic nerve. My father already had vision issues with macular degineration. Dr. Friedman monitored my father closely with my father's eye doctor. Once it was determained to be growing too fast, Dr. Friedman removed the tumor. Cannot put a price on the years Dr. Friedman added to my father's quality of life. Outstanding care.

excellant care

Dr. Jonathan A Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.