Dr. Jonathan Garber Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Garber?

An unsolicited appraisal

This offering came about purely by chance. In the course of researching the current whereabouts of an old friend, also a physician, it occured to me to make a similar inquiry; that is, to reference my own primary physician. My own opinion of him was already formed. I was simply curious as to what else there was in the way of opions of him. I am pleased to say that I have been more than satisfied in the care that I have received to date. Once again, my comments have come about purely by chance. Since I receive care at the VAMC,SF, I was never made aware of any vehicle that would ask me to give my opions,etc. regarding my care.

Birth Control