Dr. Jonathan R George Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R George?

never been more impressed!

Dr George is hands down, the most intelligent and compassionate surgeon(person!) I have ever met. He doesn't just spend time with you, he listens to everything you say and has an exceptional ability to empathize and to communicate complex information. He has little to no ego. Very humble man. His emotional intelligence far surpasses most humans. I really can't say enough good things about him. He makes me want to be a better person. I am so grateful he was smart enough to figure out my complex case and he was compassionate enough to listen and make me feel heard. I wish I could write him a million dollar check.