Dr. Jonathan Gish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Gish?

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I was admitted to the hospital last night after having a grand may seizure. The first thing Dr. Gish said when he came in was, "what can I do for you?" hmm, well sir, you are the doctor, you shouldn't be asking me what can be done, you should know. Before this, as soon as he entered the room, he flicked the lights on as bright as they can go, after I had told the nurses I had a really bad headache. That set me off from the beginning. He was very insensitive and had a sarcastic attitude. He basically said that I shouldn't have came to the ER in the first place because "seizures aren't a medical problem unless they last for more than 20 minutes." No, sir, you are very mistaken. So, he made me feel as if I was stupid for even coming into the ER, when my seizure lasted longer than usual, which made it extremely concerning. I have never, ever had a doctor insult me on so many levels. My husband and father were ready to choke him out because of his attitude. Also, he was not knowledgeable at all. He read over my records(apparently) and had all of the facts wrong. This man doesn't know anything about anything. Do not go to him even if your life depends on it. I hope this message gets out and something gets done about it. I may even call customer service. He's not worth it. I was shocked at the way that he treated me. I will never let him near me again.

EMT that got admitted by this doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Gish is a very knowledgable dr with an excellent bedside manor. I wasn't in my room in the er for 5 minutes and had yet to even see a nurse and dr Gish had already seen me. After reading my report from the last admission I had he had already admitted me and did a consult. My total er time was an hour and a half and I was already in a room. Thank you dr gish if you were in a private practice you would be my dr of choice for everything

Posted on July 20th, 2017