4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan S Glickstein?

parotid gland surgery

I saw Dr Glickstein in 2013 for a parotid tumor .The gland was removed. Dr Glickstein was excellent . I highly recommend him and would definately go back to him.

Excellent Experience

I've seen so many other e.n.t. doctors while trying to find an answer to a medical problem. Dr. Glickstein gave me the most complete professional exam of my ears, nose & throat that I have ever received. He was able to identify my problem and explained it very clearly. His manner was kind and gentle. He offered several solutions to help me with this problem. Dr. Glickstein is just excellent. I left his office feeling very happy that he was able to solve my medical problem.

since having sinus surgery with dr glickstein I have not had one cold for the first winter in my life

Dr. Jonathan S Glickstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duluth, MN.

Dr. Jonathan S Glickstein Is this you?